There are no new single-family dwelling house districts proposed for Brooklyn, but specific single-family dwelling house parcels have been selected to be rezoned to create a new Public Facilities and Open Space District.
Map of Districts
Single Family Dwelling House (SF-DH)
- NO NEW RESIDENTIAL AREA PROPOSED
- Select SF-DH parcels proposed to be rezoned to Public Facilities and Open Space (as shown on the map)
- New, revised or clarified uses that were not addressed previously in the zoning code:
- Accessory dwellings
- Residential facilities and treatment facilities (required by state and federal fair housing laws)
Public Facilities & Open Space (PFO)
- NEW PROPOSED DISTRICT to be located on land dedicated for schools, government buildings, large-scale churches, libraries, parks, preservation areas, etc.
- Permitted uses are public and institutional uses